Following several years of sequential and fast paced growth we are now looking to recruit a Spanish and English speaking People Partner to join our People Services team to partner one of our newest business acquisitions based in Seville, Spain.
This exciting and challenging role will be to partner senior leaders and managers through the integration period, developing a people plan to support operational growth and excellence, ensuring core people services such as performance management, compensation and talent acquisition are effectively aligned and implemented as well as managing the local people team. It will be a mix of strategy and operational so will require someone that is able to balance their focus across both.
- Provides business partnering support to two MDs aligning business and HR strategies
- Design and execute a yearly people plan, adapting it as appropriate to achieve required business goals
- Drives the People integration roadmap for the two businesses, ensuring required deliverables, changes, improvements and new services are implemented successfully
- Coaches and guides leaders and managers through significant change proposing change management support and creative initiatives to support
- Formulates partnerships and acting as a sparring partner to the function management leaders and managers to deliver value added service
- Collaborates with line managers, providing HR guidance and supports capability building
- Collaborates with center of excellence teams (Reward, Systems, Talent Acquisition, People Development) to execute global and local strategies for the function
- Able to proactively find creative solutions to adapt to capacity peaks and manage rapid growth challenges of a tech company in highly competitive environments
- Conducts effective, thorough investigations in order to manage and resolves complex employee relations issues
- Maintains in depth knowledge of Spanish employment law requirements, liaising with the legal department where necessary
- Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs
- Provides day to day performance management guidance
- Minimum 8 years’ international HR Business Partner experience and/or within Spain
- Bachelor´s degree in HRM or related field
- Working knowledge across all HR disciplines including Talent Acquisition, Talent Development, Compensation Benchmarking/Levelling, Performance Management, International Labor Law
- People Management experience
- Experience working in a highly international and matrixed environment
- Experience working within growing tech organisations with requirements to insource and outsource capacity rapidly.
- Culturally sensitive and aware
- Understand the importance of linking HR strategy to organizational strategy
- Experience building and maintaining internal stakeholder relationships and consulting senior management
- Fluency in Spanish and English